tisdag 14 januari 2014

Quiet - Johanna Renman


And we've done it again. Or well Johanna has, I've just helped her, to once again film the video!
So go and watch, like and subscribe to my perfect friend Joahanna!!
She's amazing and I'm so damn proud of her! So enjoy her Orginal song Quiet!

And now when I'm on to It I just wanna throw a little Hello to her! Hey Johanna!
I miss you like crazy girl and I hope evrything is allright with you!
And I have to say you really are a brave gryffindor and an amazing girl!
Hugs from your Slytherin! 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovii!! You have no idea how thankful I am!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You make me so happy I'm goonnnaa diiiee! I'm so proud of YOU!

    Thank you so much. I miss you too, so, so much! I can't wait until it all will be all better so we can duel, play video games and eat way too much candy and cookies. Hugs back from Gryffindor.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Loads of love to you cutie! And yes I am really looking forward to all that! hihi!

      Radera