måndag 19 augusti 2013

Opps sorry for being dead.

Well hello all my readers.. or something.. I know I usually don't write like this and thats because I never have anything to write and if I want to tell you something I rather just, you know, show it with a picture. 

Well today is special, because I have now moved into my new school, on Öland, I am terrified and excited for this year and I really hope everything will turn out fine. I miss my cat a lot actually.

My roommate is really nice and I am glad to share a room with her! We are both in artschool so we have a few things in common. We're also gonna meet the rest of our class later today and tomorrow we'll probably have our first lession! 

Well, thats all, and I guess pictures will come up as soon as we feel at home in our room. Well bye.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar